Wednesday, June 2, 2010

...Meanwhile Back at the Ranch

Well, hello there! After what was admittedly a much longer than expected hiatus I am very pleased to announce the [triumphant?] return of The Escapement Watch Blog to these here inter-webs!! The only real change that has occurred is that my home base is now in Seattle, Washington [for those not keeping track, I was previously in Boston, Massachusetts]. I am starting to discover that Seattle is quite the watch community, so in those regards I am extremely pleased with our decision to move to the left coast.

Essentially what happened was a big move across the country [in a U-Haul] for my wife and I, followed immediately by me joining a friend's band on a 30 city United States tour as a member of his road crew. I was going to attempt to write along the way, but honestly the hours were so wacky, and the tour was scheduled so tightly that any free time I had, I tended to sleep.

To those who are still paying attention; I want to extend a heartfelt thank you, and to those who happened to start following me on Facebook and Twitter whilst I was away...I want to sincerely apologize for what must have seemed like the most boring watch blog out there.

I am expecting to write at about the same pace as I had in the past. I have not given up, nor have I forgotten about my little corner of the web.

I very much appreciate your patience, and understanding. I look forward to serving you, the reader, to the best of my ability once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment