Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sixth iPod Nano Officially Gets Watchified

As I briefly mentioned in my previous post, many people are throwing NATO style straps on the newest version of the iPod Nano and wearing it as a wristwatch. I understand that there are some minor issues with things like battery life, but all in all I think its a great idea, and I'm looking forward to the day when I can don one myself. Anything to get something new on the wrist, right?

Enter a small company named Hex, recently they introduced a silicone watch strap that the new Nano sits inside of. The new jacket has an opening for the headphone jack, and integrated buttons for control. I think we can also presume that the case of the iPod will be well protected encased in the strap.


The Hex strap will set you back about $25, and comes in a a choice of 9 colors. They can be seen in greater detail, and purchased, through the Hex website: www.shophex.com

A great way to hide the headphone cable [photos courtesy: www.shophex.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment