Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Felix & Martin Checking In

I know, I know it's been a while since I posted something for that I sincerely apologize. I could go into a list of reasons why...but really, who cares?


Anyway, I was greeted with an email this morning from one of my favorite, young watch firms Urwerk stating they are going to be unveiling their latest creation in the middle of January 2010. There was an invitation to join them at the Four Seasons Hotel in Les Bergues to see what was next in their line. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend, unless someone want to pony up some airline tickets, and a hotel reservation for me...Anyone?.....No? OK I will however be receiving the press kit for the new piece, which I presume will be sent to me electronically around the time of the showing. I will, of course, be doing something up on it as soon as I receive information.

Urwerk founders: Felix Baumgartner and Martin Frei

The email notifying me, and the registration page had no hints of any kind as to what we are about to see. It could be yet another variation on the UR-202 platform or something even more off the wall...I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment