Thursday, August 20, 2009

Follow The Escapement on Twitter

Well I went ahead and finally gave in. I decided to make a Twitter page for my little blog here. I did so to give it another way to link up to the main page, most of the..*sigh*..."tweets" will be direct links to new posts here. I will also be posting links to news articles about the watch industry and other watch related items, that I don't feel warrant the full treatment. So it won't just be a carbon copy of articles here, there will be other things as well...That's what we like to call "incentive"

I even went so far as to link up my mobile phone; so don't be surprised if something like "OMG! the dude next to me totally has an Audemars Piguet ROO on!!" pops up every once in a while.

The Twitter posts will also be available on the right hand side bar of this page as well.

So FOLLOW ME, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment